30. клиника прободной язвы желудкаЧитать дальше
Айм слип, лысен
Here’s the scenario, you have a Malaysian driving license and you are a busy person. One fine day, you decided to look at your license, and it is going to expire soon. It’s time to get it renewed.
Should you go to the post office, J.P.J. office or asked a friend to help you to renew the license?
None of the above…
Malaysia is slowly but surely moving with the times. Some of the government services can be done through the internet. License renewal for example. There is a portal call MyEG where you can renew your driving license online. You can find them at http://www.myeg.com.my/.
You may have seen their ads on TV or the signboards along the Federal Highway. They were using Maya Karin as their spoke person once.
Surprisingly, some people do not know such service existed. Nonetheless, here are some Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) about MyEG services.
1) Do I need to register with MyEG for Driving License Renewal?
No. All you have to do is click on the Driving License Renewal link on the top right at the web site.
2) When is the effective date of my renewed license once I renew the license online?
Your renewed license will be effective according to the expiry date as stated on your current license.
3) What vehicles classes does MyEG offer for the License Renewal?
The common classes the portal process are D Class (for car) and B Classes (motorcycles). They also offer all Vehicle Classes Renewal from JPJ.
4) If I own a Probation Driving License. Can I renew my driving license at MyEG?
For PDL holders, the license must be referred back to JPJ. MyEG only caters the renewal of Driving License services.
5) Can I apply for International License with MyEG Services?
International Licenses can only be renewed with JPJ. You have to proceed to your nearest JPJ Office for this renewal process.
6) How do I get the renewal slip?
There are 3 methods in obtaining the renewal slip:
- Delivered to your address
- Collection at MyEG e-services centers
- Loading the renewed license information in MyKad
7) How long does it take to get the renewal slip if I choose the Delivery method?
The Renewal Slip will be delivered to your address within 5 working days.
8) How do I make payment for the online Driving License Renewal with MyEG?
- Credit Card
- FPX (Direct deduction from your bank account)
- E-Cash accounts (Driving Institutes only)
9) What is the longest renewal period I can do with MyEG Services?
The maximum renewal period to renew your license is 5 years.
10) Do I have to submit any photographs to renew the license online?
No. MyEG do not require any photographs to be accompanied when you do your driving license renewal. The slip produced will be the same as you can obtain from the Post Office.
11) I tried to renew my license today because my license has expired today, but I can’t proceed for the renewal. Why?
It is recommended for you to renew before or after the expiry date but NOT on your expiry date. This is because JPJ updates all expired licenses daily and your request will be rejected for renewal.
12) I haven’t renewed my license for 4 years and I plan to renew my license with MyEG Services. Can I proceed with the renewal?
If you have not renewed your license for more than 3 years, you need to re-apply your license at J.P.J.
I hope this blog post will be useful if you are planning to renew your driving license online.
‘Written by Will Yap